Sunday, July 31, 2005

just an update, the wedding i mentioned, it was amazing , 20 people in the bridal party, not counting the bride and groom! they were beautifully oufitted and the food was wonderful. me, i was happiest at the cookie table!

in italian-american families around here there's a tradition of having a huge table filled with mounds of the most delicious home made cookies. they take tons of work, but usually everyone from the grandmas on down pitch in(and i'm not being sexist here, one of my favorite cousins was a pastry chef,now executive chef, i think, at a very nice hotel)

this cookie table was exceptional and i've been attending weddings for many years, delicate, beautifully decorated cookies and an assortment that made me tingle(yeah, goodies will do that for me too!!!)

so you see, i went just looking for a few smiles and was happily surprised.
sometimes the fates smile upon me. i hope they smile for you as well! s

No comments: