Monday, September 19, 2005

every time i google my name or check it on msn, yahoo etc. i come across this little poem. i think it was the first thing i ever attempted to get on the internet, right after i got my first computer(a hand me down from a wonderful friend. it was due to be scrapped and it became all mine!)

it wasn't even typed in correctly, but i left it there, as is, to remind me. now it's time for me to do a little work on it. it was a small thing, but it brings me memories that make me smile. this is how it was,

soap bubble

so very fragile, this love
we have for each other

like the promise of a rainbow
in a soap bubble
too delicate to be touched
by the fingers of reality.


THIS is what i decided to do with it.



soap bubble



so very delicate
this love

the promise of rainbows
in soap bubbles

too fragile for
our realities.

No comments: