Monday, September 26, 2005

reglan is a medication, which some people truly must have. i didn't. how do i know this? because i threw the f'ing pills away after my neurologist confirmed that the medication was giving me neurological damage that might have been permanent. i still have some nasty little effects, but they are livable and i am still here, so i'd say i didn't need the pills in the first place. as to right wing talk radio, well, wish it was as easy to get rid of as those pills were! s

2 comments:

Berko Wills said...

Good for you, Sherry, this is why I like my medicine and my drugs to be natural.

Right wing radio is bloody awful everywhere: lacking in wit and rational debate. Guess that says something in itself.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi grant, thanks, perhaps the right wing blabbers should be medicated??!!