Thursday, October 06, 2005

i am so pleased to post this from a truly gifted poet named berko wills. yes, he does have another name.

he is from new south wales, australia. a fine poet and songwriter. he also writes wonderfully insightful commentaries on his blog, http://touchedbytheson.blogspot.com it's really worth checking out.

this is a song of his. i wish i could hear him sing it, wish i could share it with all of you.

Putty it Over

There's a crack in my resolve
The work is too involved
Putty it over

The hole through which i fell
Led me to this hard cell
Putty it over

It's a telltale sign
Though only hairline
Putty it over

Let nothing go to waste
Mix it into a paste
And putty it over.


thank you grant, for letting me use your talent for my blog. sherry

1 comment:

Berko Wills said...

Thanks so much Sherry. That did come out well (and I now have to walk sideways through a door) :-)