Tuesday, November 29, 2005

you know fate is funny. in my life i have always been open to whatever the fates felt like sending. i have met good and bad but always learned from whatever or whoever came into my life at any given time. i've met some interesting people through my writings, my poems and now my blog. recently i got a post and some e-mail from a man in west virginia named charles tuitt/ charlie tee. he is in a group named, THE CARPENTER ANTS. i checked out his blog, STANDING IN THE SHADOWS OF MUSIC http://diffrentstrokes.blogspot.com and his website for the group www.carpenterants.net

you can listen to their songs and buy their music. charlie tee sings and plays sax.he is in west virginia via the bronx.
i liked their music and charlie seems a cool guy. you might want to check them out. they are kinda blusey and soul and really are good! s

2 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

I'm sittin here with tears in my eyes...
I am so honored that you would even begin to think that what I do is even remotely great.You have touched my heart in a new way.
to be included in your blog is a highlight for me.
I know that you may not think that what you do as a poet is all that great but in the eyes of the beholder/reader your words have weight and light.
Thank you so very much for the plug.
The band's webaddress is www.carpenterants.net
lovingly,Charlie Tee
ps.we did do the show with Buddy Guy, I'll e-mail you about it.Tee

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi charlie! thanks for the kind words. i changed the band's address to the correct one.

some time, if you or any friends have a moment, pick one or some of my poems and leave a comment or two, o.k? i really use the feed back in my work. thanks much, be well. doesn't matter that you aren't a poet, you are a reader, a human being and i need to see how people percieve my words.