Monday, December 26, 2005

i have everything done that needed done. the turkey carcass has been turned into soup, so i decided to visit quizilla(damn i need an intervention!)

i took the "what pin up are you?" quiz (hoping for a slinky and sultry somebody, nope...)

i am betty grable

" an all american beauty. you inspire the lonely G.I's overseas with your coy smile
and sweet disposition- and of course, your million dollar legs.
you're a classic, keep smilin'! "

now this is way too funny in more than one way.

1st. if i inspire overseas G.I's then they have to be viet era vets and are either big mucketys in the service or retired and on a european vacation with their grand kids!!!!

and 2nd. and this is weird, i sign off on a lot of my e-mails to my poetry work group and some of my friends with, "smiling, sherry."


the legs, well... ho, ho, that's really funny too!

No comments: