Saturday, January 28, 2006

i've been at those tests again!
i liked this result tho, thought it was pretty good.

i am a VISIONARY SOUL
a curious person, always in a state of awareness
connected to all things spiritual i am connected to my soul
wise, bright. able to reason and be reasonable
occasionally, get quite depressed
and have dark feelings.
have great vision and can be very insightful
i am often profound
in a way that surprises myself.
visionary souls like me can be the best type of friend.
i am(supposedly here, all this stuff is, supposedly!)
intuitive, understanding (til i'm not, me here)
sypmpathetic and a good healer!

i'm compatible with an old soul or a peacemaker soul!

ALRIGHTY THEN!!!! s

2 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

I think this one pegged you correctly.I love you,Tee

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks, it would be grand to think so. love ya, take care of that leg. say hello to vicki for me.
sherry