Wednesday, February 22, 2006

i just got this from my cousin linda, i liked it so i'm sharing it...


Fairies A married couple in their early 60s were out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish." "Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife.The fairy moved her magic wand and abracadabra! ... two tickets for the new QM2 luxury liner appeared in her hands.Now it was the husbands turn... He thought for a moment and said: "Well .. this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime, so, I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me".
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed ...but a wish is a wish.So the fairy made a circle with her magic wand and ...
abracadabra!the husband became 92 years old. The moral of this story
Men might be ungrateful idiots,But fairies are... FEMALE!

No comments: