Friday, June 30, 2006

i just saw the cutest dog, oh my yes!
i've written of my dogs, well, not mine anymore
but anyway, i miss them, i love dogs!
anyway, i was out in my front yard looked up and
a lady was being pulled down my street by a huge newfie.
the newfie was a sweetie, never met one that wasn't
but the other dog was the one that tugged at my heart.
she was this little tiny tank of a dog.a french bulldog.
one of those dog breeds
that smile!
this little lady, smiled and snorted and ran up to me
as fast as her
little legs could run. i dropped down and petted her
and told her how pretty she was! it was a wonderful few
moments for me. she didn't want to leave, not even to
follow her newfie friend. she finally turned round
and headed off and the odd thing, her name is the same
as one of my boxers. bittersweet moment. s

No comments: