Monday, July 10, 2006

bob update:

what a morning! i'm sitting here keeping my eye on
the mighty, mighty bob. i was working on my computer here
and i could tell bob was stalking something either under the couch
or by my bookshelves. i figured it was a mouse so i was paying attention.
bob started scrambling around and growling and
i heard some high pitched squeaking when something much bigger
than a mouse shot out and headed for underneath my desk RIGHT
where my feet were!

i think it's one of my multitude of chipmunks!

so i grabbed the mighty and really revved up bob
and took him into the living room.

he's back with me in here and patiently waiting as only
cats/kittens can.

i'm waiting to try to rescue the poor little chipmunk or
at least keep bob away from him.

hopefully the little critter will find his way back outside tonight! s

3 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

I told ya Bob and Sarasue are related, our other name for her is OJ...I could tell ya stories.
Love you,CT

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi charlie! i think the little chipmonk is in another room because bob has stopped watching and patroling in here. i hope the little thing finds his way out to safety! yep, i really think bob and sarasue are at the very least cousins! : )

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thankfully, alls well, ecept that bob is po'd that the little fella's gone! i gave him extra treats to try to make up. : )