Thursday, June 21, 2007












found my wedding dress at the back of the one closet.(front and back view here)
so, i looked at it, yellowed with age and dusty and decided to try to wash it, just to see what happened.it's over 35 years old!(geeezzz i'm older than dirt!)


well, it's cleaner,but it will never be white again.
hummmmm.


anyway. it's clean. it's also a mini-dress. yes, THOSE were the days.
it's a 6, a bit big. my weight has gone up and down with the side effects of
the NF and meds or lack of.

a mini-dress! god, i'm still chuckling.
i'm saving it to show my little grand daughter one of these days. ; )

4 comments:

LSqrd said...

Fun stuff...

A real watershed moment for me (as a Dad) was when my oldest daughter tried on her mom's wedding dress, and it was a (pretty much) perfect fit.... All growed up, and I'm not ready!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

you'll be o.k!


i promise. : )


i still can't believe the mini craze!

i can't believe i wore it either!

Unknown said...

Did you wear those big clunky shoes that were popular then, too? And suntan colored pantyhose?

Sherry Pasquarello said...

no, i had big clunky shoes, but no,regular white "wedding" shoes. : )