Sunday, June 17, 2007


tah dah!!! the dancing with wild abandon in the street and feasting on chocolate will now begin!!!!



yes, it's little old me. i've been chosen as a featured poet
on the PK list, interview and the whole nine yards kiddies.





i'm just silly with the thought that i am.
i was nervous to answer questions put to me, but i think it came out well.
had to choose the poems as well. that was a tough one. i wasn't sure what to pick, how they might be received and all that.

i am a first class worrywart as my gramma used to tell me!


hope you have time to read this and please try to let me know what you think.
i do really value opinions and any comments, good or bad. thanks.





http://www.poetrykit.org/pkl/featurpoet/sherry.htm

2 comments:

Berko Wills said...

Yes I wondered if the choice of verse would be a sticking point when invited to be Featured Poet.

I was VERY pleased to see you get this guernsey.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi there! yeah, i went digging thru my stuff, wondering how anyone that wouldn't be familiar with my work, my style, might think of it.
i could have chosen ones that "played it safe" in a way. more mainstream but then i thought, no, this is my work, my passion, my words and so i picked ones that i liked for personal reasons.
i can only be the best "me" and no one else.
i'm comfortable in my skin for the most part, most days. : )