Monday, September 03, 2007

just had the jehovah's witnesses at my door!
geezzzz, i wish they'd leave people alone. it's 11 a.m. on this labor day, few people are home on my street anyway.

4 people, look to be a couple in their 60's and a couple in their 40's.

i have to say this:

even IF i had been inclined to listen. i wouldn't have after hearing how authoritarian the older man was to the 2 ladies when they got out of the car.
he was down right rude and only because they elder lady had said calmly that it looked as if few people on the street were at home.

jackass!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, isn't it? How some people miss the point of their faith and behave badly to the people they're supposed to love. But imagine the old man's outrage if you had called him "Jehovah's Jaskass!"

Happy Labor Day, Gurrrl!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh he would have had a stroke if he had been the one to come to my door. i've got a faded old OLD pair of jeans on and a man's small sleeveless t-shirt on( hot today) and so my tattoo on my shoulder blade shows.

there are orthodoxes that condemn people to hell for tattoos! ; )

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh, and a happy labor day to you and yours too!

LSqrd said...

Wow...
Last time they came to my place, I simply explained that I'm comfortable in my faith, thanked them for their time and offerd them glasses of cool water, since it was a hot day.

I had no problems at all....

Sherry Pasquarello said...

there have been times when they've shown up and gone away very politely but, there were a few when they just would not leave my doorstep.yesterday, the 2 ladies were pretty nice, but hearing how that man with them spoke to them just made the hair on the back of my neck stand up i was that angry.