Monday, October 22, 2007

a big "thank you" to the allegheny housing whatsis...

my mom is back in her apt. today after being at my place for a week because of the fire.

the people there were wonderful. very caring. they went into the apartments that had cats and left food and water and cleaned the litter boxes every day. as i wrote in an earlier post, felt awful thinking that my mother's cat had died there or gotten lost because the door to the apartment was left open because it had to be and that perhaps the fogger used to clean the air of smoke had killed the little beastie(and she IS a beastie, but my mom loves her).

the cat is o.k. pissed off at my mom for being gone and leaving her to the chaos that was this past week. she'll get over it tho and soon they will be best buddies once more.

No comments: