Thursday, November 15, 2007

november is national adoption month



i can not thank enough, there are no words really
to express my thanks to all of the people and agencies and governments
that gave the greatest gift to my family. my beautiful granddaughter.
our joy and our blessing.


there are people that my family, that i know that, i will never meet
that have my heartfelt gratitude. i hope they can feel it tho, in some
cosmic way i guess.

most of all i thank my little sweetie for gracing us with her presence
for becoming family.

she is. i think she always was, even before she was born.

thank you.

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

That's absolutely beautiful - your little addition is lucky to have a new family with so much love to give!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks. we are lucky to have her. she arrived at 13 months of age and is now 3 and 1/2. my beautiful little china doll.