Saturday, December 15, 2007















2nd or 3rd try at my bloggered blog.

random facts



i was tagged byhttp://jim-murdoch.blogspot.com/2007/12/random-facts-in-context.html
the truth about lies



Rules for this meme:

Link to the person who tagged you, post the rules and five facts (some random, some weird) on your blog. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.





geezzzz, random/weird facts about me? well, what can i answer that won't have you run screaming into the night or laughing your ass off, hummmm?


1. i type using the middle finger of my left hand tho i am right handed.

2. i have decided to let my hair grow out to it's natural silver
( hey, i can always color it again if i dislike it, but don't even TRY to get my eyeliner pencil out of my clutches!)

3. i am far more stubborn in my convictions than most people think.

4. i can not polka. a terrible sin in western pa.

5. i travel in circles that never meet.


as for tagging others. well, i'll leave that to anyone that wants to reveal
their facts. hope they will let me in on them tho. i'm a curious sort of woman.


and i want to thank jim for tagging me. wasn't as tough as i thought.

2 comments:

Jim Murdoch said...

Interesting choices. Your last one deserves a poem. You should have a go at that.

Thanks for being game by the way. I'm fairly new at this blogging thing and I hate to impose on people. At the same time I'm doing all this to make connections so I swallowed my natural reservedness and went for it.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

that's more than ok.
i have been blogging for a few years now and in my poetry group on here for longer still but any techie stuff or terms are beyond me.

i do what i can. ; )