Saturday, January 12, 2008

i have been having such a GOOD time this weekend birthday!
jim( dr. bennett) and i are only 3 weeks apart on our birthdays so now we are the same age!he sent me grand birthday wishes too.

this is from stuart nunn, another member and very good and knowledgeable poet:



Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Sherry
Happy birthday to you.



everyone has been so cheerful and kind.
it makes me feel good.


an EXTRA special thanks to mick who sent me
my own birthday song. mick, you never fail to surprise. ; )


and now, i shall shut up about my birthday and wait for my little sweetie to visit
and have some cheesecake.


yes, i gave in to the lusciousness of that picture and this a.m. got a "chocolate tuxedo cream" cheesecake! it truly must weight 5 lbs.

i know it will cause some havoc with my tummy but i could not care less!

No comments: