Wednesday, March 26, 2008










seven thousand eight hundred and sixty two

7,862 from may of 07 til today!

yep. that's how many visits my little bloggy has had
since i started to have a site meter.(i have 2 different ones now)
i am clueless as to how many before then.
i am clueless a lot but that's another tale!


i never really checked the total before.
not too shabby( i think )for an odd little poetry + me(delightfully mad tho i am)blog!

thanks to everyone that came by, accidentally or on purpose and for those of you
that stayed. i've met some truly unique and terrific people that have given me as much if not more than i gave them.

4 comments:

FriĆ°vin said...

God bless Site Meter!

(Yes I am a total geek.)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i'm still working on how to e-mail correctly! ; )

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you got this image from. It looks exactly like me when I was a child.

Thanks

Sherry Pasquarello said...

probably allposters.com
i get quite a few images from there-i reccommend them all the time