Wednesday, April 09, 2008

another great morning, then it is supposed to rain for the next four days!

got my hair cut yesterday! my cousin is down with a bug( get better soon) so i went and got my hair cut where i used to. i looked like a sheepdog before.


i'm really pleased. it's short, short and most of the blonde is gone.
the silver with a bit of grey is pretty cool. i like it. i had some really nice comments about it yesterday. 1 negative. she liked my dark better. i liked it too but hey, it's a pain to keep up with so i bow to mother nature. it looks good.


my jaw is still a little swollen but as long as the temp medicated filling holds and i don't have to have a root canal done i will be thrilled! a lot of the meds i had been on affect bone and teeth. my teeth are nice but they f'ed up the bone a bit before i stopped taking them. i'm not complaining ( much ) had to try them.

eric called this morning. my computer is in ohio on it's way here so hopefully it will be here today or tomorrow. then he has to set it up for me. (bless him)

then i can get into my files( i hope) AND be able to sit here longer than 5 or 6 minutes at a time without getting a headache.

i miss my pk group and i miss my blogs that i read and my bloging friends!!!!

No comments: