Wednesday, April 02, 2008

back, still have to go and borrow computer usage.
i dislike this, intensely!

i have aol. he has msn. nothing flows right.
plus i don't want to do anything to screw up his computer accidentally.

so, i can get to blogger and i can get to my aol mail but for some reason, i haven't figured out how to get to my blog mail because i just keep running into his and i don't want to do that!

i also don't have my bookmark addresses!!! that sucks!

this is like trying to cook a meal in someone else's kitchen.

my son-in-law is supposed to come tomorrow if he can. he works late tonight.

ya know. today would have been my father's birthday.
i have a feeling he is laughing. he always did have a strange sense of humor.

2 comments:

FriĆ°vin said...

this is like trying to cook a meal in someone else's kitchen.

I feel your pain. When I'm in someone else's kitchen I just want to be fed!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi kona! yep. so right!

this drives me crazy but at least i can keep up with the blog. : (