Monday, July 14, 2008

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
80%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
80%
Uhura
60%
Beverly Crusher
60%
Jean-Luc Picard
45%
Chekov
40%
Data
38%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
35%
Mr. Scott
35%
Geordi LaForge
35%
Will Riker
35%
Spock
27%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
20%
Worf
20%
Mr. Sulu
0%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...

2 comments:

LSqrd said...

hmmmm....
I came up as "Data" at 69%. Sadly, I don't know the "Next Generation" characters, so I don't know if I should be honored, or offended.

I think I'll stick with my close-second character, Mr Scott (at 65%).

"Ye cannot change the laws of physics, laws of physics, laws of physics"

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i never saw any of the new star treks. my sister was the original series tekkie fan.

i guess i should be happy with the character i resemble. she sounds good. ; )

p.s. i think data is green. : )