Tuesday, March 31, 2009


back from the dentist. had my teeth cleaned and the broken tooth looked at. yes, a crown is needed BUT, surprise, i need another crown on the opposite side of my mouth and this one's an upper. PHOOEY(that's a big eff'n phooey!)

didn't even remember to ask the cost. i know it's going to be quite a bit, but it has to be done.

the really sad and aggravating think is that i have always taken very very good care of my teeth. it's the osteoporosis caused by the NF1. pisses me off but it could be worse. lots of folks that i know have it worse. so, after a teeny pity party for myself i'll be fine. just needed to vent. thanks.

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

Hang in there, Sherry. I'll be sending Good Tooth JooJoo your way.

I had a crown done last year with good dental insurance, but it would have been a grand without it.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i have no dental. it was 104.00 just for the cleaning and x-rays.

thankfully i have a bit squirrekled away for emergencies.

so it will get done. thanks, you are a sweetie