Friday, October 30, 2009


R.I.P. hoochie lou







everyone has been so kind this past week. calling with offers to run errands etc. and the "kids" brought prescriptions and things to the house and handed them to me thru a slightly opened door.

things are getting better round here. not sure what this started out as but it advanced into some really bad stuff. thankfully the doc agreed that we wold all do just as well here as in a hospital(and probably better)and not chance spreading this crap.my throat actually started to bleed it got so screwed up from coughing but my lungs are clearing nicely and mr. pneumonia here is no more!

not going to take a chance having my little sweetie catch this tho. so, no halloween festivities this year. phooey.

my friend gerri-lee called. they had to put hooch down. he was the sweetest big ole dog you ever could meet and boy am i going to miss him!

No comments: