Wednesday, December 16, 2009

went and got my new photo driver's license. i still had black hair in the old one!
i have almost all the giftys bought except for everyone's pets, and of course bob and layla and max!
bought the things to cook for xmas eve down at the italian store-except for capers(always forget em!)and pork ribs to flavor the sauce.
yep-got the squid(yuk) and the baccala(yuk)and the smelts(yuk) but we are also having meat AND cheese raviolis and meatballs and pork etc.

and then there are the COOKIES!!!!

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

Joe Lieberman makes me want to puke. What an unmitigated asshole. I'm disgusted to breathe air which might have been fouled by him.

He's almost got me posting political rants again, though I hesitate for lack of seeing where to start or stop.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

me too-want to scream!