Monday, January 18, 2010






jordan and my birthday cake last night AND in keeping with a long standing family tradition- my sister- giving me the finger.

i have dozens upon dozens of photos of family saluting me this way when they spot me coming with my little camera!


it was a fun evening. the family came over. we had pizza, cake and pie and we, jordan and i, got some nice gifts.

my sister gave me a victoria's secret gift card- i ordered a sweater this morning. i got george carlin's last book, godiva chocolates and an eyeliner pencil that i had asked for. the best part tho- was having everyone here and laughing!

2 comments:

Utah Savage said...

I'd fit right in with your family. I spent to much of my life being photographed and so whenever anyone aims a camera at me I now give them the one fingered salute.

Happy Birthday. Sorry I'm a day late, but better late than never.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

that's o.k. it was the 12th and jordan, my nephew turned 30(i still can't believe it) on the 14th

yesterday was the 1st. day we could get everyone together.

everyone laughs at me cause i take pics of everything- but until the last 15 years or so- we really couldn't afford to take photos except on special occasions- so i go goofy with my camera. ; )