Saturday, August 24, 2013

perfectly gorgeous day!  been up since 6 a.m. had a cheese sandwich for lunch still drinking tons of water. still really in no shape or perhaps, mood to concentrate on anything. hurts my brain!  ;  )


so, I've been watching marathons of "how it's made", "storage wars" and today? "larry the cable guy" learned how to catch an armadillo and the art of anvil blasting...

not really paying attention-more like background noise or company without the social graces!

can't WAIT till Monday and getting these staples out. god, they are pulling and digging into my skin. annoying as all hell.

max is so confused. he can't climb all over me or lay on top of me for a nap and my family has been taking turns with the walking and such. I don't think his puggle brain can figure out just what's up.

the cats? hey they are fed and have fresh water and I brush bob every day. they couldn't care less.

No comments: