Thursday, January 30, 2014

F**KITY F**k!!!!!


i walked into the room that my computer is in -THANKFULLY- and heard this very odd sound- i looked outside-thought perhaps my neighbor was using a snow blower- nope- so i went in the rooms up here- nothing- walked downstairs to where my laundry room/ game room is and the door to the garage- OMFG!!! a water pipe broke in the ceiling of the garage!

it looked like a tropical rain forest and the water was already into the laundry room and creeping into the game room!

me- being the totally USELESS person in a situation like this one- called john in a panic to come back  home!!!  he had to get drenched to turn off the water because the valve was on the ceiling in the middle of the downpour.

now- it's the trusty old shop vac and trying to suck up the river! then- i guess we will see the ceiling damage- me? i'm up here because i thought i was having a heart attack or a stroke.   so far- so good.

No comments: